Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's!

Hello everyone! How's your day been so far? I bet you guys can't wait for the work day to be over so you can head down to the nearest bar and enjoy a huge cold one!

I would definitely gulp down a nice cold draught (moms' are allowed a drink or two ok) but I have to stay home and look after my lil boy. So before you head out and order your first drink, think about how eco friendly the beers really are. Unfortunately the beer industry is not so eco friendly with my no.1 favourite not even making the Greentopia list of eco beers, so as an eco conscious consumer, you can order a locally brewed beer instead of an imported one so less pollution is caused by transportation. Or you can head down to a micro-brewery here. Paulaner Brauhaus and Brewerkz brews their own signature ales so just have a go at it. You just might love the taste. Drink your ale draught from a tap so you'll also save on the packaging. Plus it'll definitely taste better! Unfortunately, the local bars here are not environmentally friendly and they should start soon so as not to be left behind. Maybe I should be the one who has the 1st eco bar in Singapore :) I'll probably be behind the bar hehehe. Or if you know of any such eco bar in Singapore, do let us know :) I'm gonna stop short of my rantings and naggings today to let you enjoy St. Paddy's Day so have fun and have Gaia on your mind..

Tips of the day: Its hidden in the articles above :) and remember to walk or take the public transport to your destinations!

No comments:

Post a Comment